Recruitment Terms & Conditions
PRONEL’S RECRUITING IS THAT OF A PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANCY AND WE OPERATE STRICTLY ACCORDING TO APSO’S CODE OF ETHICS. OUR CONSULTANTS ARE EXPERIENCED AND FULLY TRAINED IN THE RECRUITMENT, SELECTION AND ABILITY TESTING OF PERSONNEL. WE COVER ALL FIELDS OF RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION.
OUR AIM IS TO OFFER A PERSONALISED SERVICE AND TO CREATE A SERVICE PACKAGE TO SATISFY THE NEEDS OF EACH CLIENT. WE ASSURE THAT REFERENCES, WHERE POSSIBLE, ARE TAKEN THOROUGHLY TO ENSURE THE COMPETENCE OF THE APPLICANT AND THAT ONLY SUITABLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS ARE REFERRED.
FEE STRUCTURE – PERMANENT PLACEMENTS
Fee – 16 % of the annual commencing salary – 3 MONTH GUARANTEE
PLEASE NOTE: ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO VAT.
THE FEE IS PAYABLE WITHIN SEVEN DAYS FROM THE FIRST WORKING DAY OF THE APPLICANT. INTEREST WILL BE CHARGED ON LATE PAYMENTS. IF PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED WITHIN 14 DAYS FROM THE FIRST WORKING DAY, THE GUARANTEE SHALL NO LONGER BE VALID.
TEMPORARY / STAFF CONTRACTORS
RATES ARE VARIABLE DEPENDING ON THE LEVEL OF SKILLS AND DUTIES REQUIRED FOR THE TEMPORARY POSITION.
PRONEL WILL PAY THE TEMPORARY EMPLOYEE ON YOUR BEHALF TO ALLEVIATE YOUR COMPANY OF THE REQUIRED ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS. INVOICES FOR TEMPORARY SERVICES, ARE PAYABLE ON PRESENTATION.
SHOULD A TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT EMPLOYEE INTRODUCED BY PRONEL BE EMPLOYED IN ANY CAPACITY WITHIN YOUR COMPANY, AN AFFILIATED BUSINESS OR A PARTY TO WHOM YOU INTRODUCE THE APPLICANT WITHIN SIX MONTHS OF THE LAST DAY OF REFERRAL, FEES BASED ON OUR CURRENT FEE STRUCTURE WILL BE LEVIED. SHOULD A TEMPORARY EMPLOYEE REFERRED BY PRONEL BE OFFERED PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT THE APPLICABLE PERMANENT FEE BECOMES PAYABLE.
SHOULD AN EMPLOYEE REFERRED BY PRONEL LEAVE THE SERVICE OF THE CLIENT WITHIN THE GUARANTEE PERIOD FOR ANY REASON OTHER THAN RETRENCHMENT, UNFAIR DISMISSAL OR MISCONDUCT BY THE CLIENT, PRONEL SHALL, IF NOTIFIED WITHIN 48 HOURS IN WRITING, REPLACE THE APPLICANT, PROVIDED THAT CLIENT AFFORDS PRONEL 30 DAYS WITHIN WHICH TO REPLACE AND IF NO SUITABLE APPLICANT CAN BE FOUND, PRONEL WILL CREDIT THE CLIENT WITH 50% OF THE PAID SERVICE FEE IF THE APPLICANT LEAVES IN THE FIRST MONTH OF EMPLOYMENT, 40% IF THE APPLICANT LEAVES IN THE SECOND MONTH, AND 30% IS THE APPLICANT LEAVES IN THE THIRD MONTH.
(PLEASE NOTE: THE ORIGINAL FEE WILL BE CREDITED IN FULL AND A NEW FEE WILL BE CALCULATED AND INVOICED ON THE REPLACEMENT SALARY)
THE CLIENT SHALL ACCEPT ALL CONDITIONS AND ANY FEE STRUCTURES CONTAINED HEREIN AS BINDING.
Website Terms & Conditions
The term ‘PRONEL.co.za’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are a knowledge on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa.