Website Pronel Personnel
Our client based in the Howick area is looking for a Warehouse Manager/ Buyer to join their team. Your key roles will be to execute minimum and maximum stock levels for raw materials, ensure uninterrupted supply to production to avoid delays, ensure accurate monthly stock counts, negotiate price with suppliers, control stores waste and minimize stock write-off through conscientious measurement. The non-negotiables for this role are as follows:
- A relevant tertiary degree/ diploma
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in warehouse management in an FMCG environment
- Previous experience in leading/ managing/ supervising a team
- Experience with suppliers is important
- Experience on SAP, Excel and MS Office vital
Please apply if you meet the requirements. Kindly note if you do not hear back from a consultant within 5 to 7 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.