- The Marketing Assistant is responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager in all matters related to the healthy functioning of the marketing department.
- This position is required to cover a wide range of functions such as artwork preparation and design, electronic literature management, market surveys, customer surveys and exhibition preparation etc.
- This position requires that these wide range of tasks can be conducted quickly, professionally, without mistakes and under pressure
||Artwork Preparation / Design
- Be competent on all Word, Power Point and Xcel.
- Be able to gather all the correct technical information required for all promotional literature being made efficiently.
- Be familiar with key artwork and design packages to create artwork and designs for all promotional literature.
- Management and control of printed literature to the reps, staff and customers.
- Included in this category is all work related to packaging and label design and management of instructions to relevant departments when changes are made.
Electronic Literature Management
- Manage regular updates and development of Company’s
- Social Media Platforms – Facebook, You tube etc.
- Keep electronic signatures refreshed and updated
- Emailing of important information to customers and keeping this customer list updated.
- Conduct market surveys to help company benchmark key criteria in order to assist with key strategic decisions
- Assist company in analyzing correct information as it considers new markets to penetrate.
- Assist with preparation, circulation and processing of feedback from customer surveys in order to extract critical information.
- Preparation and planning for local and international exhibitions to ensure professional stand and customer experience.
- If needed, attend exhibition to monitor market trends, designs and innovations.
- Assist with post exhibition follow ups.
- Ad hoc requests for notices relating to staff matters
- Working with suppliers to ensure best service and price
- Must be good at working with people to achieve tasks
- Effective communication essential
- Post Matric Qualification and 3 years relevant work experience in use of:
- Marketing background also preferred.
- Speak, read and write matric level English and Zulu.
- Analytical & Logical.
- Understand basic financials.