Website Pronel Personnel
Our client based in the Pietermaritzburg area, a leading electronics company, specializing in innovative automotive solutions for manufacturers, the aftermarket, major fleet and freight companies, and the public transport sector is looking for a Training Officer to join their fast paced and dynamic team.
The successful candidate will plan, implement and maintain and evaluate an adequate Training Program/ Schedule for operations.
Requirements for the role are as follows:
- Grade 12
- Must have an Electrical qualification
- 5 years’ experience in an Electronics Manufacturing environment in a Technical field
- 3 years’ experience as a Training Officer
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Thorough knowledge of TS 16949
- Thorough knowledge of IPC Standards – Conventional and SMA
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Induction for all new staff
- Design and co-ordinate a staff programme / plan for all production employees
- Develop, update and maintain training modules and assessments to ensure operators are adequately trained and comply with necessary standards
- Train operators against work instructions to ensure quality products are produced (OTJ)
- Ability to train solder-hands-SMA, conventional soldering and rework
- Understanding of components, eg: Polarities and values
- Re-evaluate operators annually to ensure they still meet the necessary training requirements
- Update and maintain the training matrixes for all operators on a monthly basis
- Conduct single point lessons as and when required, eg: hotspots, change in processes
- Assist in new product development to ensure the product can be efficiently manufactured
- Assist in Audits
- Thorough knowledge of QSB
- Conduct MSA on a regular basis
- Update and maintain all training data on HR database on a monthly basis
If you meet the above requirements, we’d love to hear from you. Kindly note, if you do not hear back from a consultant within 5 to 7 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you.