Website Pronel Personnel
Our client based in Ethiopia, is looking for a Technical Project Manager
The successful candidate would act as the local contact for Dutch engineers and together with them and the local Ethiopian team the candidate will be responsible for the implementation of projects and ensuring the factory runs in the best possible way.
Your duties will consist of:
- Negotiating with local contractors and finalizing contracts
- Responsible for preventive and curative maintenance
- Responsible for designing, planning and executing preventive maintenance programs as well as curative maintenance
- Discuss with Global Engineers about product specifications, the scope of the project, the implementation process etc.
- You will implement maintenance software with support and guidance from our global technical support team
- Relevant qualification in mechanics or electro mechanics
- 5 years of experience within a maintenance / technical role within a manufacturing company
- Adaptable and convincing
- Project management skills
- You are fluent in English, both orally and written
An assessment is part of the recruitment procedure
Please only apply if you meet the above requirements. Kindly note, if you have not been contacted by a consultant within 5 to 7 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you.