Website Pronel Personnel
Technical Farm Advisor (Ruminants)
Our client based in the North West province is looking for a Ruminant Technical Assistant to promote the sale of their ruminant products and provide technical, nutritional and product support to farmers.
Technical Advisor (Ruminants)
You will be required to build and maintain relationships with customers and world class farmers and provide technical, nutritional and product support as required. You should be able to work unsupervised, enjoy challenges and enjoy working with people.
The requirements of this role are:
- 3 to 5 years relevant working experience in ruminant sales, technical support and/or farm management
- Sc (Agric) degree with an Animal Science major or an acceptable Agric Diploma is a prerequisite for this position.
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Sales/ customer liaison experience would be an advantage
- Code 08/EB driver’s license
- Knowledge of the Animal Production Industry and its players are important
- Registration for Pri.Sci Nat is compliant and a necessity
If you meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you.