Website Pronel Personnel
Engineering Services Engineer
My client an international electronics manufacturer is looking to employ an Engineering Services Engineer. This role will provide technical support for company’s products in order to resolve any customer, sales or production related technical queries. The incumbent will be involved in product testing and evaluation as well as the creation of technical documentation to support existing products. Interested candidates must have previous experience enhancing existing products through hardware and /or firmware improvements, as well as developing new products in line with specific customer requirements.
- BSC Degree (Electronic Engineering)
- 1 – 2 years work experience in electronic engineering environment
- Previous experience in designing with 8051 based microcontrollers, PIC’s, Freescale microcontrollers
- Embedded Firmware Programming skills
- A good working knowledge of electronic hardware and firmware
- PCB CAD layout experience (ideally Altium or Protel)
- Have good time management skills and to be able to work under pressure
- Have good communication and interaction skills
Interested candidates to submit CV’s to: [email protected] clearly stating salary expectations and availability.
If you meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you.