Website Pronel Personnel
Electronic Engineer (Hardware Development)
A well know international electronic manufacturer based in Pietermaritzburg is looking for an Electronic Engineer (Hardware Development). The overall function of the job will be to develop products from initial concepts through to a fully qualified, robust prototype.
- Minimum BSc Degree in Electronic Engineering
- 3 to 4 years working experience in an electronic manufacturing environment
- Experience in Analogue and Digital design
- Ability to write or modify PC based software in visual software suites
- CPLD, FPGA design experience would be a plus as well as DSP
If you meet the criteria above, we would love to hear from you. Please send applications to: [email protected] clearly stating salary expectations and availability.
If you meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you.