Are You A Project Manager Seeking A Great New Job Opportunity In Durban?
Our client has an exciting opportunity available for a suitably qualified and experienced Project Manager who will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing assigned project activities within their company.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- MSc Project management or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in project management
- Sound knowledge of project management software e.g. MS Project and database management
- Registration with SACPCMP
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Problem solving
- Influencing/negotiation ability
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning and designing projects
- Proactively monitoring progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Provide direction and support to participants in the project
- Ensure and manage resource allocation to the projects
- Manage internal and external stakeholder communication related to the projects
- Advise on the governance and compliance factors related to the projects
- Develop reporting and tracking systems
- Compile and present reports to key stakeholders verbal and written communication skills
This Position is a 3 year fixed term contract
Please note : Should you not have heard from Pronel within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Do you meet the above criteria?
Apply below for this great position!