Website Pronel Personnel
Our client in the Kloof area is recruiting for a PR and Media Guru, to head up the communications and marketing division.
Create and Implement social media strategies through the utilization of relevant social media techniques.
This may also require the Interpretation of existing Event/Marketing campaign concepts in order to generate an online and social media strategy
• Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities.
Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, etc.
• Manage presence in Marketing and PR events and other advertising media plus social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, PR and Marketing events / functions etc and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
• Monitor and implement where necessary trends in social media tools, and applications
• Writing, editing and proofreading of online/external content
• Develop and maintain key media contacts across multiple industries.
• Compiling and accurately updating media databases
• Prepare regular press releases, newsletters and media kits
• Develop and implement PR strategies, communication campaigns and initiatives.
• Ensure that all events receive maximum publicity across all media.
Advanced knowledge and proven practical experience of online and social media platforms.
Experience in marketing, advertising, public relations or related areas.
Well-presented and well organised
Attention to Detail Excellent verbal and written communication
Conceptual and creative thinker
Please forward CV’s to [email protected]