Website Pronel Personnel
Junior IT Support Engineer
Our UK based client is looking for a Junior IT Support Engineer for their Pietermaritzburg branch
You will be responsible for quickly and methodically resolving technical and user related issues; you will be responsible for writing and reviewing documentation including how to Guides and Knowledge Base Articles to ensure that the current content is being maintained. You need to have the ability to work in a team as well as independently, as well as have the ability to provide training and support to the end customer base. You will also be required to support the existing customer sites and applications via phone, email and remote support systems.
The ideal candidate needs to have:
- Microsoft Certifications
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including Microsoft Server Platforms
- 5 years’ experience in a IT support role
- Understanding of VOIP, troubleshooting, Windows Server 2003 – 2012, Hyper-V, Office 365, WAN, LAN, VLAN, Layer 2 switches, TCPIP, Firewalls, Routers
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
- High competence in knowledge of products
If you meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you.