Website Pronel Personnel
Are you able to work in a fast paced, dynamic organisation? If so, our client is looking for a Hardware Engineer to join their team.
- Proven track record of developing electronics throughout product cycle: from Requirements negotiation, to Architecture definition, Design, Production, and Support
- Experience developing electronics with:
- SOC’s, microcontrollers, microprocessors (ARM), FPGA’s
- Processor peripheral interfaces (USB, I2C, SPI, storage, PCie/high speed serial interfaces)
- High-speed signaling and camera electrical protocols (e.g., MIPI, LVDS, SDI)
- Sensors or transducers
- Power supply design
- Some analog electrical design
- Strong working knowledge of Signal Integrity and Power Integrity
- Strong working knowledge of best practices for PCB layout and construction
- Experience in taking designs through manufacturing
- Ability to perform simple mechanical assembly for quick prototypes
- Experience with bring-up, debug, and validation of digital designs
- Experience with lab equipment.
- Prefer: understanding of optics/sensor/image pipeline & how camera fits into system architecture
If you meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you.