Website Pronel Personnel
Are You A Demand And Supply Planner?
Our client in the Pinetown area is recruiting for a Demand and Supply Planner. to analyse demand change in the business with the view of developing a suitable forecast to support inventory levels.
Demand and Supply Planner
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to develop a suitable sales forecast
- Ensure the forecast is timeously uploaded and visible on our ERP system
- Based on the forecast , calculate finished product requirements , place purchase orders and expedite through to delivery
- Work closely with the Customer Services team in managing the order book
- Control the finished goods inventory by ensuring the correct stock coverage in order to avoid lost sales and adhering to business targets.
- Analyze inventory levels and proactively propose and follow up on stock reduction plans and the need for strategic stock in anticipation of future demand/supply issues.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on inbound supply , demand deviations, forecasts , inventory and backorders
- Develop systems and procedures to improve our service levels and inventory objective.
Ø An appropriate qualification in Supply Chain or Inventory Management,
Ø A minimum of 3 years of experience in Demand & Supply Planning
Ø Experience with Microsoft Packages with advanced Excel,
Furthermore, the following competencies are sought:-
Ø Strong analytical skills
Ø Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
Ø Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills,
Ø Good Planning and Organization skills.
Ø Able to adapt to change and work under pressure.
Ø Be proactive and work with minimal supervision
Please forward CV’s to [email protected]
If you meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you.
Should you not be contacted by a Consultant within the next 10 days please consider your application as unsuccessful.